Claude Bolling - Vintage Bolling mp3 album
|Genre:||Jazz / Stage & Screen|
|Style:||Easy Listening, Smooth Jazz|
|Date of release:||1995|
|MP3 album size:||1247 mb|
|FLAC album size:||1645 mb|
|Digital formats:||FLAC VOX AC3 TTA VQF MP4 AHX|
Listen free to Claude Bolling – Vintage Bolling (Baroque And Blue, Sentimentale and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Скачать с помощью Mediaget. com/Claude Bolling - Vintage Bolling (1995) (APE).
Documentary I directed About the great pianist and composer, Claude Bolling.
Vintage Bolling compiles a selection of Claude Bolling's most popular recordings, culled from performances with Jean-Pierre Rampal, Pinchas Zukerman, and Alexandre Lagoya. It's a fair, if incomplete, introduction to the pianist and is primarily of interest to neophytes or casual fans; dedicated listeners will prefer the original albums.
Bolling: "A La Française". Bolling's Greatest Hits. Bolling: Concerto for Classical Guitar & Jazz Piano, Romero.
Claude Bolling – Vintage Bolling. Label: Milan – 70-2. Format: CD, Compilation.
Claude Bolling - (1995) Vintage Bolling/artworks/05 booklet. Claude Bolling - (1995) Vintage Bolling/Claude Bolling - Vintage Bolling. Claude Bolling - (1995) Vintage Bolling/cover.
Claude Bolling (born 10 April 1930), is a French jazz pianist, composer, arranger, and occasional actor. He was born in Cannes, studied at the Nice Conservatory, then in Paris. A child prodigy, by age 14 he was playing jazz piano professionally, with Lionel Hampton, Roy Eldridge, and Kenny Clarke. Bolling's books on jazz technique show that he did not delve far beyond bebop into much avant-garde jazz.
Claude Bolling - Irlandaise (Trio). Irlandaise Suite for Flute and Piano Claude Bolling.
|From ''Suite For Flute And Jazz Piano Trio''|
|1||1. Baroque And Blue||5:15|
|From ''Concerto For Guuitar And Jazz Piano Trio''|
|From ''Suite For Violin And Jazz Piano Trio''|
|From ''Cross Over U.S.A.''|
|10.||Way Down Yonder In New Orleans / Do You Know What It Means To Mis New Orleans||5:39|
|11||Back Home Again In Indiana||6:45|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Claude Bolling
- Copyright (c) – Claude Bolling
- Copyright (c) – Éditions Milan Music
- Manufactured By – BMG Music
- Distributed By – BMG Music
- Cello – Renaud Fontanarosa (tracks: 11)
- Composed By – Claude Bolling (tracks: 1 to 9)
- Double Bass – Max Hediguer (tracks: 1 to 3 / 6 to 9), Michel Gaudry (tracks: 4 to 6), Pierre-Yves Sorin (tracks: 10 - 11)
- Drums – Marcel Sabiani (tracks: 1 to 9), Vincent Cordelette (tracks: 10 - 11)
- Engineer – Claude Ermelin (tracks: 1 to 9), Pierre Jacquot (tracks: 10 - 11)
- Flute – Jean-Pierre Rampal (tracks: 1 to 3 / 10)
- Guitar – Alexandre Lagoya (tracks: 4 to 6), Eric Franceries (tracks: 10)
- Liner Notes – Martine Chrone
- Producer – Claude Bolling (tracks: 1 to 11)
- Violin – Patrice Fontanarosa (tracks: 11), Pinchas Zukerman (tracks: 6 to 9)
NotesTracks 1 to 9: AAD ℗ 1975
Tracks 10 / 11: DDD ℗ 1993
℗ 1995 Compilation Claude Bolling
© 1995 Claude Bolling and Éditions Milan Music.
''Manufactured and distributed in the U.S.A. by BMG Music.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 31383 57352 1
- Barcode: 731383 573521
|74321 33120-2||Claude Bolling||Vintage Bolling (CD, Comp)||Milan||74321 33120-2||France||1995|