John Nitzinger - Fingers In The Fan '69-99' mp3 album
|Genre:||Rock / Pop|
|Title:||Fingers In The Fan '69-99'|
|MP3 album size:||1125 mb|
|FLAC album size:||1485 mb|
|Digital formats:||AUD MPC WAV TTA APE MP1 XM|
John Nitzinger - guitar, lead vocals Curly Benton - bass, vocals Linda Waring - drums, vocals. Texas Boy 2 Ticklelick 3 No Sun 4 Louisiana Cock Fight 5 Boogie Queen 6 Witness to the Truth 7 The Nature of Your Taste 8 My Last Goodbye 9 Enigma 10 Hero of the War.
Written-By, Guitar, Lead Vocals, Percussion – John Nitzinger. Rights Society: BMI. Matrix, Runout: OPBX5<5426 JOHNNITZINGER ADFL. Mastering SID Code: IFPI L484. Mould SID Code: IFPI 8133.
Fingers in the Fan. "Please retry".
John Nitzinger (Nit-Zinger) is a blues rock guitarist, recording artist, songwriter and actor from Fort Worth, Texas. In the early 1970s, Nitzinger helped pen songs on five albums for the Fort Worth band Bloodrock.
Album Name John in the Box. Type Compilation. Data de lançamento 1998. Estilo de MúsicaHard Rock. Membros têm este álbum0. Texas Boy. 2. Ticklelick. 12. Fingers in the Fan. 13. Rap Is Crap. 14. Louisiana Cock Fight. John Nitzinger. Tracks count: 0. Views: 4. Related. Kiss Of The Mudman - John Nitzinger.
Jyrki & Jussi 69 Fan'g's, Ελσίνκι. The clip features excerpts from the horror film 'The 27 Club' by Cleopatra Entertainment which will be out on June 13, 2019.
Band Nitzinger Info: Nitzinger Style: Hard Blues Rock Years: 1972 Info: CBR 320 kbs Info: 10. 6 Mb Info: USA. Tracklist: 01 – . NITZINGER One Foot in History LP ORIGINAL RED LABELS 1973 HARD ROCK PSYCH 1. 7$. John Nitzinger - New CD - Fingers In The Fan ‘69 -‘99 - Texas Blues Rock 11 Cuts 4. 9$. IQ – The Lost Attic – A Collection Of Rarities (1999).
|1||Are You With Me||4:25|
|3||Fingers In The Fan||3:38|
|4||Rap Is Crap||4:19|
|8||L.A. Texas Boy||2:01|
|11||Little Bitty Girl||0:23|
- Published By – Trigger Publishing
- Published By – Ledgefield Publishing
- Published By – Earthbound Publishing
- Published By – Fancy Space Publishing
- Recorded At – Eagle Audio Recording
- Pressed By – Americ Disc, Florida
- Backing Vocals [Guest] – Mace Maben, Rick Berkeley
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Bob Spoon
- Clavinet [Guest], Horns [Guest] – Rex Mauney
- Drums, Percussion – Randy Panda
- Graphics, Design, Photography [Photo Retouching And Manipulation] – Doug Myerscough
- Keyboards [Guest], Strings [Guest] – Jeff Ward
- Organ, Backing Vocals – Albert Berber
- Other [Photo Model] – Madeline Dorris
- Photography By [Photographer] – Steve Sieja
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Mastered By – Jeff Ward
- Synthesizer [Guest] – Karl Walker
- Written-By, Guitar, Lead Vocals, Percussion – John Nitzinger
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout: OPBX5<5426>JOHNNITZINGER ADFL
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L484
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 8133