Keith Christmas - Brighter Day mp3 album
|Genre:||Rock / Soul & Funk / Country & Folk & World|
|Date of release:||1974|
|MP3 album size:||1691 mb|
|FLAC album size:||1918 mb|
|Digital formats:||RA MOD MMF XM AIFF ADX AHX|
A live version from 1969 of one of KC's most popular gig songs, which eventually made it onto the Brighter Day album in 1974.
Released: Dec 31, 1973. 2004 Manticore Vaults. More By Keith Christmas.
KEITH CHRISTMAS Brighter Day LP VINYL USA Manticore 1975 9 Track (Ma6503S1). Catalogue Number: Manticore K53509. Artist & Title: Keith Christmas - Stories From The Human Zoo. Folk LP Album. EX Excellent condition, no noticeable marks and like new. Often records which we grade.
This Christmas Day is the fifth studio album and first Christmas album by British singer Jessie J, released on 26 October 2018. The album features collaborations with the producers David Foster, Babyface, Rodney Jerkins, Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis, with the majority produced by David Foster. Babyface is featured on "The Christmas Song" and Boyz II Men are featured on "Winter Wonderland".
Brighter Day. A2. Foothills. Acoustic Bass - Daryl Runswick. Trumpet - Henry Lowther. Vocals, Guitar, Arranged By - Keith Christmas. Written-By - Keith Christmas. Distributed by Motown Records. Near Mint (NM or M-). Very Good (VG).
More Keith Christmas. Listen to Brighter Day now. Listen to Brighter Day in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Keith Peter Christmas is a singer and songwriter, born in Wivenhoe, near Colchester in Essex, England on the 13th of October 1946. In 1969 his first album "Stimulus" was released, he played acoustic guitar on David Bowie's "Space Oddity" album and appeared at the first Glastonbury Festival 1970.
Brighter Day by Keith Christmas. Stimulus by Keith Christmas. Stories From The Human Zoo by Keith Christmas. View all albums . Pigmy.
Keith Christmas (born Keith Peter Christmas, 13 October 1946, Wivenhoe, near Colchester, Essex) is an English singer and songwriter. In 1969 his first album Stimulus was released. Christmas played acoustic guitar on David Bowie's Space Oddity album, and appeared at the first Glastonbury Festival in 1970 Among th. .
|B4||Could Do Better||4:48|
|B5||Song Of A Drifter||3:02|
- Acoustic Bass – Darryl Runswick* (tracks: A2, B1)
- Bass – Alan Spenner
- Clavinet – Pete Solley* (tracks: B2)
- Drums, Tambourine – Ian Wallace
- Electric Guitar – Neil Hubbard (tracks: A1, A3, B4, B5)
- Electric Piano – Ian McDonald (tracks: A2, B4), Pete Solly* (tracks: B1)
- Engineer – Andy Hendriksen (tracks: A2, A4 to B2), Mike Cooper (tracks: A1 to A3, B1, B2, B4, B5)
- Flute, Saxophone [Alto, Tenor, Baritone], Arranged By [Horns] – Mel Collins
- French Horn, Euphonium – Will Watson
- Producer – Greg Lake (tracks: A2, A4 to B2), Pete Sinfield* (tracks: A1 to A3, B1, B2, B4, B5)
- Saxophone [Alto] – Ray Warleigh
- Synthesizer [Moog Bass] – Pete Solley* (tracks: A4)
- Synthesizer [Moog] – Pete Solley* (tracks: A2)
- Trombone – Malcolm Griffiths
- Trumpet – Henry Lowther
- Vocals, Guitar, Arranged By [Strings] – Keith Christmas
- Written-By – K. Christmas* (tracks: A1 to B2, B4, B5)
|K 53503||Keith Christmas||Brighter Day (LP, Album)||Manticore||K 53503||UK||1974|
|VP220CD||Keith Christmas||Brighter Day (CD, Album, RE)||Manticore||VP220CD||UK||2004|
|53503||Keith Christmas||Brighter Day (LP, Album)||Manticore||53503||France||1974|
|MA-503V1, MA6-503V1||Keith Christmas||Brighter Day (LP, Album)||Motown, Manticore||MA-503V1, MA6-503V1||Canada||1975|
|MA6-503S1||Keith Christmas||Brighter Day (LP, Album)||Manticore||MA6-503S1||US||1975|