Walk The Moon - Talking Is Hard mp3 album
|Genre:||Electronic / Rock / Pop|
|Performer:||Walk The Moon|
|Title:||Talking Is Hard|
|Style:||Indie Pop, Indie Rock, Synth-pop|
|Date of release:||2014|
|MP3 album size:||1193 mb|
|FLAC album size:||1646 mb|
|Digital formats:||DTS WMA WAV MPC AC3 MP2 VOX|
I do not own this recording.
Cincinnati indie rock quartet Walk the Moon has announced a new album titled "Talking Is Hard," set for release Dec. 2 through RCA Records, radio.
Walk the Moon is the self-titled second studio album by American rock band Walk the Moon. It was released on June 19, 2012, by RCA Records. The first single, "Anna Sun", peaked at number 10 on the Billboard Alternative chart and number 20 on the Billboard Rock Songs chart. The second single, "Tightrope," was used in a commercial for the HP Envy 4 Ultrabook computer and was also featured in the game Saints Row IV. "Quesadilla" was featured in the game FIFA 13.
Talking Is Hard is Walk the Moon’s sophomore album, released December 2, 2014. Acclaimed for the 80s vibe it sets, the record is also being called part of the new wave genre, as the songs have been inspired by hits from the era. The lead single from the album, Shut Up and Dance, was internationally successful, topping charts in Billboard (including Alternative and Rock), as well as reaching number four in the Hot 100. Talking is Hard Q&A.
This album has an average beat per minute of 125 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 96/170 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Talking Is Hard. BPM Profile Talking Is Hard. Album starts at 96BPM, ends at 100BPM (+4), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Walk the Moon.
Walk The Moon Burning Down The House (Live) (Talking Heads Cover). play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). Walk The Moon Quesadilla. Walk the Moon Quesadilla (FIFA 13 Soundtrack).
vodka-spiked juice boxes instead of craft beer. Opening cut "Different Colors" also does a nice job of balancing the two persuasions, offering up a nice mix of Bastille-influenced, swirly electro-pop atmosphere and dense, heavily arpeggiated retro-fitted indie rock.
WALK THE MOON tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including anna sun, aquaman, iscariot, jenny, next in line. Full WALK THE MOON albums. Talking Is Hard album. WALK THE MOON Chords & Tabs.
Tracklist: 1. Different Colors (3:42) 2. Sidekick (2:55) 3. Shut Up and Dance (3:19) 4. Up 2 U (3:23) 5. Avalanche (3:40) 6. Portugal (4:01) 7. Down In the Dumps (4:25) 8. Work This Body (2:57) 9. Spend Your $$$ (3:22) 10. We Are the Kids (3:37) 11. Come Under the Covers (3:51) 12. Aquaman (3:59). 2014 release, the sophomore album from the Alt-Rock quartet.
Talking Is Hard is the second studio album by American rock band Walk The Moon, released on November 28, 2014 through RCA Records. The album was produced by Tim Pagnotta, with one track "Up 2 U" co-produced by Captain Cuts.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|3||Shut Up And Dance
Programmed By [Programming] – Jarett Holmes
|4||Up 2 U
Co-producer [Co-Produced By] – Captain CutsProducer [Vocal Production], Instruments [All Instruments], Programmed By [Programming] – Ben Berger, Ryan McMahon
|7||Down In The Dumps||4:25|
|8||Work This Body||2:57|
|9||Spend Your $$$
Programmed By [Programming] – Jarett Holmes
|10||We Are The Kids||3:37|
|11||Come Under The Covers||3:51|
- Copyright (c) – RCA Records
- Distributed By – Sony Music Entertainment
- Marketed By – Sony Music Entertainment
- Recorded At – Rancho Pagzilla
- Mixed At – The Casita
- Recorded At – Captain Cuts Studios, Los Angeles
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Designed At – Misfit Genius Design
- Published By – Anna Sun Music
- Published By – Verb To Be Music
- Published By – What A Raucous
- Published By – Treat Me Better Tina
- Published By – Benjamin Berger Publishing
- Published By – Ryan McMahon Publishing
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Published By – Marvin The Terrible
- Published By – These Are Pulse Songs
- Published By – Music Of Big Deal
- Published By – The Family Songbook
- Published By – Bob Erotik Music
- Published By – BMG Platinum Songs
- Published By – Radasssyouvich
- Published By – These Are Songs Of Pulse
- A&R – David J. Wolter
- Art Direction, Artwork [Logo] – Meghan Foley
- Bass, Vocals – Kevin Ray
- Creative Director [RCA Creative Director] – Erwin Gorostiza
- Design [Graphic Design], Layout – Jason Matheny
- Edited By [Digital Editing] – Allen Casillas, Brian Phillips, Jarett Holmes, Ryan Gillmore
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Jarett Holmes, Tim Pagnotta
- Guitar, Vocals, Programmed By [Programming] – Eli Maiman
- Management – Michael McDonald
- Mastered By – Joe LaPorta
- Mixed By – Neal Avron
- Mixed By [Mix Assistant] – Scott Skrzynski
- Other [Grooming] – Bethany Johnson
- Other [Stylist] – Dee Anderson
- Percussion, Vocals – Sean Waugaman
- Photography By [Photographers] – Shervin Lainez, annaleemedia.com, seanydrums
- Producer [Produced By] – Tim Pagnotta
- Technician [Drum Tech] – Mauro Rubbi
- Vocals, Keyboards, Percussion, Programmed By [Programming] – Nick Petricca*
- Written-By – Ben Berger (tracks: 3, 4), John Ryan (tracks: 8, 10), Matt Radosevich (tracks: 12), Ryan McMahon (tracks: 3, 4), Tim Pagnotta (tracks: 5), WALK THE MOON (tracks: 3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 12)
- Written-By [All Songs Written By] – Eli Maiman, Kevin Ray, Nicholas Petricca, Sean Waugaman
NotesManagement: Michael McDonald for Mick Management
(C) 2014 RCA Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment.
Marketed and distributed by Sony Music Entertainment. All rights reserved.
All songs written by Nicholas Petricca, Eli Maiman, Kevin Ray, Sean Waugaman & published by Anna Sun Music (ASCAP), Verb To Be Music (ASCAP), What A Roucous (ASCAP), Treat Me Better Tina (ASCAP) except 3 and 4 Written by WALK THE MOON, Ben Berger/Benjamin Berger Publishing/WB Music Corp (ASCAP), Ryan McMahon/Ryan McMahon Publishing/WB Music Corp (ASCAP).
Track 5 written by WALK THE MOON and Tim Pagnotta/Marvin The Terrible/These Are Pulse Songs (BMI). Tracks 8 and 10 written by WALK THE MOON and John Ryan/Music Of Bif Deal/The Family Songbook/Bob Erotik Music/BMG Platinum Songs (BMI) (all rights adm. by BMG Rights Management (US) LLC). Track 12 written by WALK THE MOON and Matt Radosevich/Radassyouvich/These Are Songs Of Pulse (ASCAP).
Recorded at Rancho Pagzilla, North Hollywood, CA
Mixed by Neal Avron at The Casita, Hollywood, CA
"Up 2 U" recorded at Captain Cuts Studios, Los Angeles, CA
Mastered by Joe LaPorta at Sterling Sound, NYC
Graphic Design & Layout: Jason Matheny for Misfit Genius Design
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 88430 98092 1
|88843-09809-2||Walk The Moon||Talking Is Hard (CD, Album)||RCA||88843-09809-2||US||2014|
|88843098092||Walk The Moon||Talking Is Hard (CD, Album)||RCA, Sony Music||88843098092||Australia||2014|
|88843-09809-2||Walk The Moon||Talking Is Hard (CD, Album)||RCA||88843-09809-2||Canada||2014|
|88843-09809-1, 88843098091||Walk The Moon||Talking Is Hard (LP, Album)||RCA, RCA||88843-09809-1, 88843098091||US||2014|
|88843098092||Walk The Moon||Talking Is Hard (CD, Album)||RCA, Sony Music||88843098092||Brazil||2014|