A. Frank Willis - Soiree mp3 album
|Genre:||Country & Folk & World|
|Performer:||A. Frank Willis|
|Date of release:||1999|
|MP3 album size:||1779 mb|
|FLAC album size:||1481 mb|
|Digital formats:||RA MMF AUD ASF AU AAC DMF|
Prisoner Of The Wind - A. Frank Willis, w/Harry Martin Album: Soiree - 1999 Produced by Fred K. Petersen Requested By "x-TIE".
Frank once told me about the project he planned to do - a new album, compilation of all his instrumental tunes.
Ballad Of Aunt Beatie (A Frank Willis). A. Frank Willis, Prisoner Of The Wind. Top Songs By A Frank Willis. 1. Take Me As I Am. A Frank Willis. 337. 2. Hello Mom & Dad. 330. 3. Rowed Up In A Dory, Mussels In The Corner. 145. 4. I'm My Own Grandpa. 57. 5. I Lobster Never Flounder. 56. 6. Labrador Breeze. 54. 7. Grandpa's Motor Boat.
Over the Years, Vol. 2 2003. Ain't Gonna Write Ya. Over the Years, Vol. 1 2003. Tryin' to Forget You.
Frank Black is the first solo album from the American alternative rock musician Frank Black. The album was recorded in 1992 and released on 9 March 1993 via 4AD, after the breakup of the Pixies. The album was similar in style, both musically and lyrically, to the Pixies' last album Trompe le Monde. Frank Black was characterized by a focus on UFOs and science fiction. Two singles from the album-"Los Angeles" and "Hang on to Your Ego"-were released in 1993.
What You Talkin' Bout Willis Vol. Play album. 20 tracks · 19 February 2010. What You Talkin' Bout Willis Vol. 20 tracks · 2 November 2010. 15 tracks · 22 April 2011.
Frank Bartlett Willis (December 28, 1871 – March 30, 1928) was a Republican politician from Ohio. He served as the 47th Governor of Ohio from 1915 to 1917, then served as a . Senator from Ohio from 1921 until his death in 1928. Born on a farm near the hamlet of Lewis Center, Ohio, Willis was the son of a Civil War veteran, Vermont-born . Willis and his wife Lavinia A. (Buell). Willis graduated from Ohio Northern University in 1894
More by Frank Willis. More Frank Willis. Listen to Over the Years, Vol. 1 now. 1 in full in the this site app.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||House Of The Rising Sun
Written-By – Traditional
|A2||Franky And The Twisters||3:25|
|A3||The Savage Cop In Savage Cove||2:37|
|A4||Prisoner Of The Wind||3:47|
|A5||Let's Hear It For The Lawyers||3:36|
|B5||The Ballad Of Aunt Beatie||3:45|
- Recorded At – Kinck Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Kinck Sound Studios
- Mastered At – Kinck Sound Studios
- Distributed By – Arbace Music
- Art Direction, Design – No Guts, No Glory Graphics
- Backing Vocals – Carson Willis, Suzanne Gratton
- Bodhrán – Cyril Stockley
- Fiddle – Oliver Schroer
- Guitar – Albert MacDonald, Gord Waszek, Jean Le Gendre
- Guitar, Harmonica [Harp], Mandolin, Banjo, Bouzouki, Accordion, Backing Vocals – A. Frank Willis
- Guitar, Keyboards, Bass, Percussion – Fred K. Petersen*
- Photography By [Back] – Elvin Jones
- Photography By [Cover] – Mel D'Souza
- Producer – Fred K. Petersen*
- Steel Guitar – Al Brisco
- Written By – Martin (tracks: A4), R. Willis (tracks: B5)
- Written-By – Willis* (tracks: A2-B5), Petersen* (tracks: A2, A3, A5-B5)
Notes"In Memory of Aunt Beatie"
Recorded, mixed and mastered at: Kinck Sound, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Distributed by Arbace Music Enterprises Corp.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 76127 09814 4