Throwing Muses - The Real Ramona mp3 album
|Title:||The Real Ramona|
|Date of release:||1991|
|MP3 album size:||1607 mb|
|FLAC album size:||1417 mb|
|Digital formats:||ASF MOD MMF AUD AIFF APE ASF|
Throwing Muses : The Real Ramona,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен.
Listen to The Real Ramona by Throwing Muses on Deezer.
The Real Ramona is a studio album by Throwing Muses, released in 1991. It peaked at number 26 on the UK Albums Chart. NME named The Real Ramona the 35th best album of 1991. All tracks written by Kristin Hersh, except where noted.
The Real Ramona marked the perfect balance of Throwing Muses' angular songwriting and latent pop tendencies. Where Hunkpapa tried, somewhat unsuccessfully, to mix these elements, this album succeeds with surreal pop songs like "Counting Backwards" and "Red Shoes.
The Real Ramona (LP, Album). Rough Trade, Rough Trade. Throwing Muses was an American post-punk alternative rock band formed in 1981 by Kristin Hersh and Tanya Donelly. The music of The Throwing Muses is characterised by a style of varying tempos, changing dynamics and poetic surreal lyrics. From 1997 the Throwing Muses were less active, because Kristin Hersh focused on her solo career. The single Bright Yellow Gun was in 1994 the only (small) hit of the Throwing Muses in Netherlands. Responder Notifique-me Helpful.
The Real Ramona marked a high point for the Throwing Muses, whose debut was the first-ever American recording issued on the hip British label 4AD. The quartet excels in two largely different veins, the first a glistening, poppy one with Hersh's unnervingly crisp voice edging the guitars, and the second a more frantic, revved-up version of the first, where the drums pound harder and the vocals veer into referential terrain that's almost sublimely opaque. Why Throwing Muses is not as well-known as Pixies, based strictly on the strength of this particular album, is beyond me. While TM's songs here are not nearly as ground-breaking or ranging as some of Pixies' offerings, the musicianship and quality of their songwriting sound equal. I'm a huge fan of the "alternative" sound that cohered in the '80s and '90s, and as such, "The Real Ramona" had me just about salivating in pure joy.
Album · 1991 · 12 Songs. The Real Ramona Throwing Muses. Listen on Apple Music.
Features Song Lyrics for Throwing Muses's The Real Ramona album. Throwing Muses - The Real Ramona Album Lyrics. 1. Counting Backwards Lyrics.
Besides throwing up (more than muses) a few too many tracks at the listener, the band manages to cast their most successful creative period while encapsulating the whole spirit of grunge in a single record. Some of these cuts sound quite dated, some of them are just too brief to actually develop the great.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|8||Hook In Her Head||6:32|
|9||Not Too Soon
Written-By – Tanya Donelly
Written-By – Tanya Donelly
Written-By – Throwing Muses
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sire Records Company
- Copyright (c) – Sire Records Company
- Marketed By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Manufactured By – WEA Manufacturing
- Published By – Throwing Music
- Published By – Slow Dog Music
- Recorded At – Eldorado Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Dust Bowl Studio
- Mixed At – Can-Am Recorders
- Remixed At – Carriage House Studios
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Bass Guitar – Fred Abong
- Design – David Narcizo
- Drums – David Narcizo
- Engineer – John Beverly Jones
- Management – Billy O'Connell, Geoff Trump
- Mastered By – Doug Sax
- Photography By [Band] – Andy Catlin*
- Photography By [Front] – Jim Anderson
- Producer – Dennis Herring
- Remix – Csaba Petocz (tracks: 9), Paul Kolderie* (tracks: 3), Throwing Muses (tracks: 3)
- Vocals, Guitar – Kristin Hersh, Tanya Donelly
- Written-By – Kristin Hersh (tracks: 1 to 8, 11)
Notes© ℗ 1991 Sire Records Company
All songs published by Throwing Music (BMI) except "Not Too Soon" and "Honeychain" published by Slow Dog Music BMI
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7599-26489-2 9
- Barcode (Scanned): 075992648929
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 1 26489-2 SRC=01 M3S18
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 1 26489-2 SRC=01 M2S3
- SPARS Code: AAD
|cad 1002 cd||Throwing Muses||The Real Ramona (CD, Album)||4AD||cad 1002 cd||UK||1991|
|9 26489-2||Throwing Muses||The Real Ramona (CD, Album)||Sire, Warner Bros. Records||9 26489-2||US||1991|
|rtd 120.1203.1, rtd 120.1203.1 27||Throwing Muses||The Real Ramona (LP, Album)||Rough Trade, Rough Trade||rtd 120.1203.1, rtd 120.1203.1 27||Germany||1991|
|30835||Throwing Muses||The Real Ramona (CD, Album)||4AD||30835||France||1991|
|50835||Throwing Muses||The Real Ramona (Cass, Album)||4AD||50835||France||1991|