Lou Reed - Berlin mp3 album
|Date of release:||1985|
|MP3 album size:||1690 mb|
|FLAC album size:||1909 mb|
|Digital formats:||AA FLAC TTA ADX DTS VOX RA|
Lou reed - berlin, the original song from the album "Lou Reed" (1972) length: . 6.
Слушать песню Lou Reed – Berlin (Berlin 1973) онлайн или скачать mp3 в хорошем качестве 320 kbps на телефон (андроид, айфон) вы можете на сайте YoSound.
Berlin is the third solo studio album by American musician Lou Reed, released in July 1973 by RCA Records. A concept album, Berlin tells the story of a couple's struggle with drug addiction and abuse. Initially, critical reception was mixed but appraisals of the album have warmed over the years: in 1973 Rolling Stone declared the album "a disaster" but in 2003, the album was ranked No. 344 on Rolling Stone's list of the 500 greatest albums of all time.
Покупайте и продавайте винил и компакт-диски, формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Lou Reed. Berlin (LP, Album, Dyn). BERLIN (8-Trk, Album).
Berlin may be a great album, it’s just not an easy one to listen to. It's intensely dark in its lyrical content, charting the doomed relationship of Caroline and Jim following them through drug addiction, domestic violence and suicide. Not the cheeriest of subjects for a concept album. First released in 1973, it was a commercial failure but became a cult classic. Berlin came hot on the heels of Reed’s glam rock masterpiece Transformer. Anyone expecting a commercial follow-up was non-plussed to say the least
Berlin, the opening track of Lou Reed’s third solo studio album, introduces us to the album’s main characters, Jim and Caroline and also wakes an impression of the setting and the nature of their relationship. An early version of the song was recorded in 1971 and put on Lou Reed’s debut solo album Lou Reed. In an interview in 2007 he admitted he was toying with the possibility of writing an album with a story: I’m writing these songs and a character appears in a song and then disappears forever.
Listen free to Lou Reed – Berlin (Berlin, Lady Day and more). The album is a tragic rock opera about a doomed couple, and addresses themes of drug use and depression. Upon its release, the response of fans and critics was not positive as many were expecting another upbeat glam outing. Poor sales in the US ( and harsh criticism made Reed feel disillusioned about the album and in subsequent years he rarely played any Berlin material in his live shows
Lou Reed brings his masterpiece Berlin album to the stage for all to appreciate. While the video aspects are respectful of Lou and his music with regard to professionalism, the dvd in no way comes off as a "movie" about the music. In fact, they remove us from the intensity of Lou's performance and the excellence of his band and choir
Labels Sony Music RCA Records BMG Records. Re-Issue in 2007 and 2013 by Sony Music. 2. Lady Day. 3. Men of Good Fortune.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Piano – Allan Macmillan
Bass – Gene MartynecDrums – B.J. Wilson
|A3||Men Of Good Fortune
Piano – Blue Weaver
|A4||Caroline Says I||3:57|
|A5||How Do You Think It Feels||3:42|
|B1||Caroline Says II||4:01|
Bass – Tony LevinDrums – B.J. Wilson
Acoustic Guitar, Synthesizer, Arranged By [Vocals] – Gene Martynec
- Produced For – Nimbus 9 Productions Limited
- Distributed By – RCA S.A.
- Distributed By – RCA Schallplatten GmbH
- Distributed By – RCA S.p.A.
- Distributed By – RCA B.V.
- Distributed By – RCA Ltd.
- Published By – Dunbar Music, Inc.
- Published By – Oakfield Avenue Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Morgan Studios
- Overdubbed At – CTS Studios
- Overdubbed At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Mixed At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Copyright (c) – RCA Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RCA Corporation
- Marketed By – RCA Records
- Mastered At – TELDEC-Studio, Hamburg
- Pressed By – Sonopress – E-0088
- Arranged By – Allan Macmillan, Bob Ezrin
- Backing Vocals, Electric Guitar – Dick Wagner
- Bass – Jack Bruce (tracks: A1, A3 to B1, B3, B4)
- Bass Trombone – Jon Pierson
- Choir [The Choir] – Bob Ezrin, Dennis Ferrante, Dick Wagner, Elizabeth March, Lou Reed, Steve Hyden
- Design Concept [Album Concept & Design] – Pacific Eye & Ear
- Drums – Aynsley Dunbar (tracks: A1, A3 to B1, B3, B4)
- Electric Guitar – Steve Hunter
- Management – Transformer Enterprises, Ltd.*
- Mastered By – H1*
- Organ, Harmonium – Steve Winwood
- Photography By – La Legion , Saint-Jivago Desanges
- Photography By [Featuring] – Gary Linden, Mary Flynn, Michael Moore
- Piano, Mellotron – Bob Ezrin
- Producer – Bob Ezrin
- Recorded By – Peter Flanagan, Robin Black
- Tenor Saxophone – Michael Brecker
- Tracking By [Overdubbing At Cts Studios] – Richard Kewzey
- Tracking By [Record Plant] – Danny Turbeville, Dennis Ferrante, Ed Sprigg, Greg Calby*, Jay Messina, Jim Frank, Jim Reeves , Joe Lopes, Pat Martin, Shelly Yakus
- Trumpet – Randy Brecker
- Typography [Caligraphy] – Bill Garland
- Vocals, Acoustic Guitar – Lou Reed
- Written-By – Lou Reed
NotesA difference to the very similar release Lou Reed - Berlin is the seperate boxed rights "BIEM" and "GEMA" on the labels.
Belgique/Belgie: Distributed by RCA S.A.
Deutschland: Vertrieb durch RCA Schallplatten GmbH
France: Distribué par RCA S.A.
Italia: Distributed by RCA S.p.A.
Nederland: Distributed by RCA B.V.
U.K.: Distributed by RCA Ltd.
Made in Germany - Fabriqué en Allemagne
Release date according to runout information.
[Sleeve:] All songs published by Dunbar Music, Inc & Oakfield Avenue Music. Ltd. (BMI)
[Disc Label:] All titles published by Oakfield Avenue Music/Dunbar Music Inc.
Basic tracks recorded at Morgan Studios, London
Overdubbing at CTS Studios, London and at the Record Plant, New York
Mixed at the Record Plant.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 (stamped)): DM E-0088 A-2/85 S II
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 (etched)): III,
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 (stamped)): DM E-0088 B-2/85 S II
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 (etched)): III
- Barcode: 0 035628 438812
- Rights Society: BIEM
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Label Code: LC 0316
- Price Code (F:): RC 330
- Price Code (D:): SF
- Price Code (U.K.:): YY
- Pressing Plant ID (relief side 2): a bass clef
|APL1-0207||Lou Reed||Berlin (LP, Album, Dyn)||RCA Victor||APL1-0207||US||1973|
|NL 84388||Lou Reed||Berlin (LP, Album, RE)||RCA International||NL 84388||Europe||1985|
|AYK1-4388||Lou Reed||Berlin (Cass, Album, RE)||RCA Victor||AYK1-4388||US||1983|
|NL 84388||Lou Reed||Berlin (LP, Album, Bla)||RCA Victor||NL 84388||Europe||Unknown|
|SVLP 066||Lou Reed||Berlin (LP, Album, RE, TP)||Simply Vinyl||SVLP 066||Europe||1998|
|1||Intro - Berlin|
|3||Men Of Good Fortune|
|4||Caroline Says, Pt. I|
|5||How To You Think It Feels|
|7||Caroline Says, Pt. II|
|12||Rock Minuet - Sweet Jane|
- Copyright (c) – Valter Casini Edizioni srl
- Creative Director [Authoring] – Touch
- Graphics – Touch
- Other [I.P. Rights Marketing] – Morris, Casini & Partners
NotesLou Reed's Berlin - 1997 - USA, UK - 81' circa -1.85:1 16/9 - Dolby Digital 2.0 originale - sottotitoli: inglese
Contenuti speciali: Biografia di Lou Reed e della sua band;
Discografia di Lou Reed e dei Velvet Underground; Trailer; Versione originale del film con sottotitoli in italiano
Contenuti multimediali (sezione ROM): Versione per i Phone e iPod del film;
Press book; Rassegna stampa; Links
DVD 9: singola faccia, doppio strato
©copyright 2009 Valter Casini Edizioni srl
allegato alle Testate del Gruppo Arnoldo Mondadori Editore S.p.a. - Non vendibile separatamente - SIAE: 13SC0127
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: MX 29200 BERLIN DVD094S199 L1
- Matrix / Runout: MX 29200 BERLIN DVD094S199 L0
- Mould SID Code: IFPI N832
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LN12
- Rights Society: SIAE
|ART387DVD||Lou Reed||Lou Reed's Berlin - A Film By Julian Schnabel (DVD, Album)||Artificial Eye||ART387DVD||US||2007|
|9594||Lou Reed||Lou Reed's Berlin (DVD, Album, Copy Prot., PAL)||Scanbox Entertainment||9594||Finland||2007|
|502648 DX||Lou Reed||Lou Reed's Berlin - A Film By Julian Schnabel (DVD, Album, PAL)||Arthaus||502648 DX||Germany||2009|
|LUM 305||Lou Reed||Berlin (Blu-ray, Album)||Lumière||LUM 305||Benelux||2008|
|LUM 095||Lou Reed||Berlin (DVD-V, PAL)||Lumière||LUM 095||Benelux||2008|