Pitchshifter - www.pitchshifter.com mp3 album
|Genre:||Electronic / Rock|
|Style:||Alternative Rock, Industrial, Drum n Bass|
|Date of release:||1998|
|MP3 album size:||1688 mb|
|FLAC album size:||1947 mb|
|Digital formats:||MOD AU TTA AAC ADX VOX VQF|
Listen free to Pitchshifter – ww. itchshifter. com (Microwaved, 2nd Hand and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Listen to ww. com by Pitchshifter on Deezer.
from pitchshifter 's album ww.
It was their first major label album and it sold just over 60,000 copies in the US, nearly twice as much as their next album Deviant, which sold 33,000 copies. The album's name comes from the band's domain name - a relative novelty at the time of the release.
adicionar as letras do álbum. adicionar uma crítica. Band Name Pitchshifter. Membros têm este álbum26. 5. Subject to Status.
Album (Studio full-length). Track listing (Songs).
Pitchshifter – ww. Label: DGC – DGCC-25163. Pitchshifter by name on any tunes that get released featuring the samples. Be sure and send us a copy of what you come up with. BPMs: A1: 160bpm, A2: 148bpm, A3: 136bpm, A4: 100bpm, A5: 148bpm, A6: 90bpm, B1: 176bpm, B2: 128bpm, B3: 170bpm, B4: 170bpm, B5: 158bpm, B6: 100bpm, B7: 160bpm.
Pitchshifter are a British band from Nottingham, England, formed in 1989. The band was started by lead guitarist and programmer Johnny A. Carter, and bassist and vocalist Mark Clayden.
On their first major-label release, Pitchshifter maintains its socially - and politically - conscious views while making a huge progression musically. com melds the band's usual punk intensity with the hard and fast (bpm speeds are included with each song for the curious) rhythms of drum'n'bass, but with a distinctly organic feel, perhaps a result.
Other Albums by Pitchshifter. Anti-Music & Untechno Vol 3000.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|5||Subject To Status||3:34|
Acoustic Guitar, Other [Extras] – Pablo Yeadon
|9||A Better Lie™||3:13|
|11||What's In It For Me?||2:56|
|12||I Don't Like It||3:53|
- Record Company – Universal Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Geffen Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Geffen Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – BMG
- Record Company – BMG Entertainment
- Published By – Clayden Publishing
- Published By – Carter Publishing
- Produced At – PSI Studios, Nottingham
- Recorded At – PSI Studios, Nottingham
- Recorded At – Protocol Studios
- Recorded At – The Machine Shop, Hoboken, NJ
- Mixed At – The Machine Shop, Hoboken, NJ
- Mixed At – Apres Midi
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Designed At – Omni-Design
- Manufactured By – Sonopress – V-0735
- Bass, Sampler [Sample Acquisition] – Mark Clayden
- Cover [Front Cover Image Manipulated By] – Howard Forbes, Paul Williams
- Cover [Front Cover Image Original] – Nick Philip
- Design [Designed & Constructed By] – Unknown Graphic Services
- Design Concept [Packaging Concept] – J.S.Clayden*
- Drums [Live Drum Breaks] – Sir Keith Of York*
- Engineer – Johnny Carter , Neil Simmons
- Guitar [Additional] – Jim Davies
- Management [Band Management] – Knightmare Management
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Jodie Zalewski
- Percussion [In Concert] – 'D' Walters*
- Photography By [Back Cover Photo] – Tony Woolliscroft
- Photography By [Interior Photos] – Ralph Barklam
- Producer, Mixed By – Machine
- Programmed By, Guitar – Johnny Carter
- Public Relations [More Information] – PSI*
- Synthesizer [Additional Analogue Synth Manipulation] – Clinton Bradley
- Vocals, Sequenced By [Beats], Guitar [Riffs] – J.S. Clayden
- Written-By – Clayden*, Carter*, Pitchshifter
NotesReleased in standard jewel case.
Made in the EU
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 7 20642 51632 4
- Label Code: LC 7266
- Rights Society: BIEM/GEMA
- Price Code: F: UN540
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): ['Sonopress' logo] V-0735/ GED25163 A
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L045
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0778
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): ['Sonopress' logo] V-0735/ GED25163 B
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L022
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0778
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): ['Sonopress' logo] V-0735/ GED25163 A
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI L045
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): IFPI 0797
|DGCD-25163||Pitchshifter||www.pitchshifter.com (CD, Album)||DGC||DGCD-25163||US||1998|
|none||Pitchshifter||www.pitchshifter.com (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Moon Records||none||Ukraine||1998|
|GED 25163, 425 163-2||Pitchshifter||www.pitchshifter.com (CD, Album)||Geffen Records, Geffen Records||GED 25163, 425 163-2||UK||1998|
|DGCD-A-251263||Pitchshifter||www.pitchshifter.com (CD, Album, Promo, Adv)||DGC, Geffen Records||DGCD-A-251263||US||1998|
|GEFD-25163, MVCF-24032||Pitchshifter||WWW.Pitchshifter.Com (CD, Album, Promo)||Geffen Records, Universal Victor, Inc.||GEFD-25163, MVCF-24032||Japan||1998|