Philmore - Philmore mp3 album
|Date of release:||2000|
|MP3 album size:||1930 mb|
|FLAC album size:||1513 mb|
|Digital formats:||MOD AIFF AAC DMF MIDI VOX TTA|
Listen free to Philmore – Philmore (Together, Smile At Me and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Features Song Lyrics for Philmore's Philmore album.
2. Smile At Me Lyrics. 3. Our Finest Hour Lyrics. 4. Livin' On A Prayer Lyrics.
Album · 2000 · 12 Songs. Philmore: Dreams of a Journeyman. Jmurda, KB, Noonis, Lil E & Philmore) - Single.
CD - Five Minute Walk Recordings, SaraBellum Records (5 Min. Walk)
Philmore Greene Music. Philmore Greene Music. Well, I think he will too! However, there is NO i in team. nse in the 3rd), be consistent behind.
The song sounded rough though, so the CDQ of Story of Greed is welcome. Greene’s end of the year banger mixes album, Chicago: A Third World City would have sounded perfect right after his last song but Philmore came through as the best moment to cap off a glorious year. The laced tracked album Chicago: A Third World City highlighted; Neak, Rashid Hadee, Yarbrough and more.
More albums from Philmore. The Bare Truth About Philmore. Live With No Audience. English Español Italiano Deutsch Français Brasileiro Português 日本語 한국어. Company.
Our Finest Hour, 04:11. Livin' On a Prayer, 03:30.
Redirected from Philmore (band)). Philmore was a Christian rock band that formed in Tulsa, Oklahoma in the late 1990s. Their original lineup consisted of brothers Justin (lead guitar and vocals) and Kayle Greiman (bass) with drummer Brett Schoneman. Their self-titled debut album was released on Five Minute Walk Records in June 2000. It was fairly successful, particularly "Our Finest Hour"
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||Smile At Me||1:12|
|3||Our Finest Hour||4:12|
|4||Livin' On A Prayer
Written-By – Desmond Child, Jon Bon Jovi, Richard Sambora*
|5||Never Let You Go||2:19|
|6||If You Only Knew||2:45|
|7||In My Boat||2:30|
|9||Wish You WEre Here||1:36|
|11||Worth The Wait||3:46|
|12||As I Lift My Hands||3:56|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – 5 Minute Walk Records
- Recorded At – The Green Room
- Copyright (c) – You Can't Handle The Truth Music
- Copyright (c) – 5 Minute Walk Music
- Copyright (c) – Universal Music Publishing
- Copyright (c) – PolyGram International Publishing, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Bon Jovi Publishing
- Copyright (c) – EMI April Music Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Aggressive Music
- Glass Mastered At – EMI MFG.
- Manufactured By – ForeFront Records
- Distributed By – Chordant Distribution Group
- Distributed By – CMC Distribution
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Kayle Greiman
- Co-producer – Chuck Cummings
- Drums – Brett Schoneman
- Engineer [Assistant] – Andy Prickett, Eric Campuzano
- Engineer [Assistant], Trombone, Backing Vocals – Wayne Everett
- Engineer, Producer, Mixed By – Gene Eugene
- Executive-Producer – Frank Tate
- Guitar, Vocals, Keyboards – Justin Greiman
- Layout – Aaron James
- Mixed By – Masaki*
- Photography By – Shuji Kobayashi
- Producer, Engineer, Keyboards, Guitar – Scott Silletta
NotesAugust 2-13, 1999:
Produced by Scott Silletta and Chuck Cummings for Superfan Productions 208-6702
March 6-13, 2000:
Produced by Gene Eugene
Engineered by Gene Eugene
Assistant Engineers: Andy Prickett, Eric Campuzano, and Wayne Everett
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Barcode: 6 57022 24052 7
- Other (CMTA Code): RKPKXX
- Other (SPCN Code): 7 474 10610 8
- Matrix / Runout (Variants 1 & 2): FMD2405 MASTERED BY EMI MFG.
- Mastering SID Code (Variants 1 & 2): IFPI L044
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 167R
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): ifpi 1643