Tuna Laguna - Ripples And Swells mp3 album
|Title:||Ripples And Swells|
|Style:||Alternative Rock, Post Rock, Indie Rock|
|Date of release:||2007|
|MP3 album size:||1383 mb|
|FLAC album size:||1536 mb|
|Digital formats:||AA ASF WAV DXD MP2 RA MPC|
Album · 2007 · 10 Songs. See All. It's a Fudge.
Ripples and Swells - Tuna Laguna. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией.
This is just the shot in the arm that might make you reconsider what you've been mindlessly enjoying in the past. Don't have this site? Get it at this site. com – it's free and no invitation is needed!
Tuna Laguna-Arrival of the Rhino. Arrival Of The Rhino.
Listen free to Tuna Laguna – Ripples and Swells (My Lunar Boots, On To Tarmac and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. A new version of Last. Overview (current section).
TUNA LAGUNA have their unique sound – sometimes they sound like a James Bond score, with all these vibrato guitars and analogue organs, but background is usually powerful rhythm-section, almost electronic-sounding, as if taken directly from RED SNAPPER or 65DAYSOFSTATIC. This is quite another thing, dude. It's really difficult to try to classify Tuna Laguna as just a post rock band because the long list of styles that you'll find along the 10 tracks of this album. Perhaps the post rock rhythmical structures are present all the time, the psychedelic, some metalish moments, atmospherical sections and even a little bit of Zappa appears along this brilliant series of instrumental songs.
Recorded at Brygga Studio, Trondheim (Norway), 2006. Mixed and produced in Wessels Gate. Mould SID Code: ifpi JG00.
Tuna Laguna Trondheim, Norway. Streaming and Download help.
Listen to Ripples And Swells now. Listen to Ripples And Swells in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Tuna Laguna is a instrumental rock band focusing on immediate, catchy and groovy tunes. The combination of thematic melodies and hard-hitting rhythms, with elements of upbeat post-rock, krautrock, progrock, jazz and electronica fused together into a appealing symbiosis, creates a unique sound. This has marked Tuna Laguna as a live favourite in Norway.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||My Lunar Roots|
|2||On To Tarmac|
Trombone – Jon Anders Lied
|4||Pling (A Breather)|
|5||Arrival Of The Rhino|
|6||The Insignificant Grape|
|8||Plong (A Teaser)|
|9||Barry On Safari|
|10||That's Where We're At|
- Recorded At – Brygga Studio
- Mastered At – Strype Audio
- Arranged By – Tuna Laguna
- Cover – Robin Jensen
- Double Bass, Electric Bass – Andreas Hamre
- Drums, Percussion – Ørjan Berre
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Gøran Bogstrand, Håkon Aaltvedt
- Electric Piano [Rhodes], Synthesizer [Analogue], Glockenspiel, Piano [Babypiano], Upright Piano – Skjalg Brun
- Engineer – Pål Brekkås
- Engineer [Assistant] – Håkon Dalen
- Guitar, Synthesizer [Analogue] – Sondre Markusson
- Keyboards, Programmed By [Knobs], Glockenspiel, Piano [Babypiano], Computer – Eirik Jacobsen
- Mastered By – Ingar Hunskaar (tracks: 1 to 9), Tom Kvålsvoll (tracks: 10)
- Mixed By, Producer – Eirik Jacobsen (tracks: 6), Gøran Bogstrand (tracks: 7), Håkon Aaltvedt (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 10)
- Music By – Jacobsen* (tracks: 4, 8), Bogstrand* (tracks: 7), Aaltvedt* (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 10)
NotesRecorded at Brygga Studio, Trondheim (Norway), 2006.
Mixed and produced in Wessels Gate.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 090001 911477
- Mould SID Code: ifpi JG00
- Matrix / Runout: POLYVOX 2994 / GUAN 003